About Me

My photo
Carving The Light https://www.createspace.com/3439520 Also available at Amazon.com. Merchandise can be found at: http://www.cafepress.ca/CarvingTheLight

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Good grief

Things have been busy.  And I have been tired.  I haven't really taken the time to write lately, which is why I haven't taken even more time (even less?  wait...what?) to write anything here.  There's not much to update, really.

I got my manuscript with notes back from Elizabeth Ruth, the most recent Writer In Residence at the Toronto Public Library.  She took the time to deliver it in person and have a little chat with me about it all, which was above-and-beyond nice of her!  Thank you, Elizabeth!

I'm slowly getting closer to publishing Ebon Black and the Seven Dryads.

Browncoat magnet sets are continuing to sell on Etsy and Ebay, even though I can't ship them until the postal strike is over.

Conventions and film festivals are preparing to eat up my time and cash.  I've booked too much vacation for all of it, to eat up some of my days accrued.  I'm still hoping to es-ca-pe later on, but I am extra worried that it won't happen for me this year.  Not sure what I'll do if it doesn't, but I'm focusing on one day at a time right now.  We'll see how it goes.

I'm hoping to soon focus some creative energy on my next two semi-secret projects, but more on that later.

I just got my first Amazon review, AND my first sale of Carving The Light on Smashwords!

And, with any luck, I'll be able to go to Niagara Falls to help my good friends with their new movie!

So that's that.  Stuff has been happening - I just haven't had much time for actual writing!

And I still can't see.  :/

More soon, when I have time to think!

SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment