About Me

My photo
Carving The Light https://www.createspace.com/3439520 Also available at Amazon.com. Merchandise can be found at: http://www.cafepress.ca/CarvingTheLight

Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Book Alert!!! Ebon Black and the Seven Dryads is now available!!!

Hey all!

Just a quick note to say that I have FINALLY published Ebon Black and the Seven Dryads!!!

YAY!!!

At the moment (because I just clicked the button a few minutes ago) it is only available on CreateSpace, but soon - very soon - Ebon will be available for sale in both paperback and e-book versions on Amazon, Smashwords, and several other locations across the World Wide Interweb.

Also, he will be the subject of my very first book launch early in September!  I will be at Wordstock in Collingwood on September 10th to sell and sign copies in person, but at the same time, I'm hoping to do a virtual book launch online, and I will be calling on some of my blogger and Facebook friends to help me out!  Details to come soon!

Finally, keep your eyes here and on my Facebook Author Page for information about the Ebon Black contest I intend to run.  Well, it's not exactly a "contest", per se, but basically, I am hoping to get some illustrations submitted from kids all over the place over the course of the next year, with the intention of publishing a Kid Edition of Ebon Black, in celebration of its first anniversary!  At the moment, there are random blank pages in the paperback version of the book.  My hope is that I'll get enough submissions to release an awesome colour edition next year, and in return for the use of their artwork, each kid will get a free copy of the Kid Edition, with their picture and their name in the credits!

Sound cool?  :)

There will be many many many more details on all of this to come very soon, I promise.  Now that Ebon is finally on his way to being unleashed on the world, I am hoping to be able to update my blog a lot more regularly from now on!

Until soon,

SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment